This place is currently not available....currently rented.
I am doing a favour for a guy who purchased my Japan Foreclosed Property report. He has purchased a foreclosed property and wants to rent it out for Y115,000 per month. It is a 2-storey, 2br house in Shimomaruko, Ota-ku, Tokyo. It is partly furnished, with a living room, kitchen, laundry space, bathroom, 2 restrooms and a big balcony facing south. There is a white leather couch, a bed, chairs, chests, a high-end fridge, washing mashine and dryer. The house is located between Shimomaruko Station and the Tamagawa river. Along the nearby rivers, you can engage readily in relaxation and exercise, i.e. running, cycling or play tennis.
The house is close to various stations:
1. Five minutes walk to Shimomaruko Station
2. Sibuya Sta. in 21 minutes
3. Shinagawa Sta. in 21 minutes
4. Tokyo Sta. in 31 minutes
The house is currently under a minor reform, but will surely will be ready by May 2011.
Pets are OK. If you are interested in renting this house in Tokyo you can contact me through my website and I will refer you to the landlord. Anyone interested in buying foreclosed property in Tokyo might be particularly interested in this opportunity for two reasons:
1. This is a foreclosed property so you can get a sense of the commercial returns on renting foreclosed property
2. This landlord would probably be happy to give you advice (aside from the book I am selling) on how to buy foreclosed property in Japan...since he is the embodiment of the opportunities available.
3. Some buyers who have not lived in Japan might want to avail of this opportunity to rent before you buy. The house is well-located close to central Tokyo.